In mid-September, the corporate affairs ministry (MoCA) publicly disclosed a list of 1.06 lakh (1,06,578) disqualified directors with association to ‘shell or on-paper companies’. While the...
गुजरे साल 8 नवंबर को प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने 1,000 रुपए और 500 रुपए के नोट बंद...
Exactly a year ago, when the government banned the high-value currency notes declaring that the move will curb the size of black economy in the country, many people hoped that ‘’short term pain...
Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
Last year, on 8 November, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the obsolescence of two high value paper currency, Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes, constituting 86 percent of the total cash money in...
Introduction Green Climate Fund (GCF) is the new international fund established by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to mobilize and channel concessional climate...
Revelations like the Panama Papers, Bahamas leaks and the recent Azerbaijani Laundromat scandal have seen countries adopting “global” transparency standards endorsed by the OECD and G20....
Inayat Anaita Sabhikhi
Recent orders by the Supreme Court and Delhi High Court direct governments to strengthen in-built transparency, accountability and grievance redress mechanisms of rights based welfare legislations...
Abhay Shukla, Ravi Duggal and Richa Chintan
Discussion on the recent tragic deaths of children in the BRD Medical College Hospital at Gorakhpur has, so far, been focussed on the apparent immediate cause — the interruption of oxygen supply to...
Hong Kong is currently one of the fastest growing international financial centers in the world. Between 2008 and 2013, Hong Kong’s wealth management industry witnessed a growth rate of 146 per...
Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) and Scheduled Caste Sub Plan (SCSP) were the twin strategies introduced in the 1970’s to ensure flow of funds for the development of Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Scheduled...
- Cracking the Whip on Shell Companies? Not Really
- नोटबंदी से टूटी है खेती की कमर, बड़े कदम उठाए बिना नहीं बनेगी बात
- Govt's war on black money will not be complete unless tax evasion by big corporates is curbed
- Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
- Can the Green Climate Fund lead to a more democratic climate finance governance?
- जीएसटी एवं उपभोक्ताओं पर इसका प्रभाव on
- Transparency in Corporate Ownership Key to Breaking India’s Financial Secrecy on
- Demonetisation: More important to address deeper problems in war against black money on
- Union Budget 2017: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan gets good funds but what about water? on
- Budgeting for quality education on