Revelations like the Panama Papers, Bahamas leaks and the recent Azerbaijani Laundromat scandal have seen countries adopting “global” transparency standards endorsed by the OECD and G20....
Inayat Anaita Sabhikhi
Recent orders by the Supreme Court and Delhi High Court direct governments to strengthen in-built transparency, accountability and grievance redress mechanisms of rights based welfare legislations...
Abhay Shukla, Ravi Duggal and Richa Chintan
Discussion on the recent tragic deaths of children in the BRD Medical College Hospital at Gorakhpur has, so far, been focussed on the apparent immediate cause — the interruption of oxygen supply to...
- Cracking the Whip on Shell Companies? Not Really
- नोटबंदी से टूटी है खेती की कमर, बड़े कदम उठाए बिना नहीं बनेगी बात
- Govt's war on black money will not be complete unless tax evasion by big corporates is curbed
- Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
- Can the Green Climate Fund lead to a more democratic climate finance governance?
- जीएसटी एवं उपभोक्ताओं पर इसका प्रभाव on
- Transparency in Corporate Ownership Key to Breaking India’s Financial Secrecy on
- Demonetisation: More important to address deeper problems in war against black money on
- Union Budget 2017: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan gets good funds but what about water? on
- Budgeting for quality education on