क्या है जीएसटी सरकार राजस्व उगाही के लिए अनेक प्रकार के कर लगाती हैं l...
Domestic resource mobilization is crucial for a state to finance development, provide social security and redistribute wealth. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) regard domestic revenue as...
Financial secrecy deprives countries, especially developing ones, of key revenue resources by eroding their tax base. India must thus build a robust legal system to lift the veil of secrecy on both...
Concerns are being expressed over important economic decisions being taken outside the process of budget formulation. The Union Budget, also referred to as the annual financial statement, is a...
A long-term policy on teachers’ appointment and teacher’s training, backed by increased spending, is needed. The Union Budget 2017-18 has not shown imagination in planning for many sectors,...
Without adequate central funding for the schemes for women’s safety in the Budget, implementation will suffer. The need to address the high levels of crime against women in different parts of...
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (SBA), one of the flagship programme’s of the government, has heralded a change in the sphere of sanitation programmes in the country. Though India has made strides in...
The Union Budget 2017-18 tabled in Parliament yesterday was one of many firsts. The Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley began his speech on taxation by acknowledging that the country’s tax-GDP ratio, as...
Hardly anybody would quibble over the fact that rural India has been severely impacted with the sluggish agricultural activities and other means of livelihood in the post-demonetization phase. Some...
The Plan and Non-Plan expenditure heads created distrotions in developmental funding which seek resolution. With the government moving away from the system of five-year plans from the next...
- Cracking the Whip on Shell Companies? Not Really
- नोटबंदी से टूटी है खेती की कमर, बड़े कदम उठाए बिना नहीं बनेगी बात
- Govt's war on black money will not be complete unless tax evasion by big corporates is curbed
- Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
- Can the Green Climate Fund lead to a more democratic climate finance governance?
- जीएसटी एवं उपभोक्ताओं पर इसका प्रभाव on
- Transparency in Corporate Ownership Key to Breaking India’s Financial Secrecy on
- Demonetisation: More important to address deeper problems in war against black money on
- Union Budget 2017: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan gets good funds but what about water? on
- Budgeting for quality education on