Consultation on 'Public Investment in Nutrition: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Fiscal Architecture in India' 11 March, 2016
CBGA and Unicef has organised a day-long Consultation on ‘Public Investment in Nutrition: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Fiscal Architecture in India’ on March 11, 2016. The Consultation had brought together experts from the nutrition and the budget domain. The consultation has helped to deepen our understanding of the new developments in the policy framework in India for nutrition both at the national level and at the level of States; identified issues and challenges across a range of sectors that require greater attention in the policy framework; and also discussed some of the important issues pertaining to public spending for nutrition, which would have to be addressed in the coming years. The Consultation was a part of the efforts being carried out by CBGA in collaboration with Unicef India to deepen the policy discourse in India on nutrition, specifically from the public investment perspective.
- 'Of Hits and Misses' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'