Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’ 20 January, 2017
CBGA, in collaboration with Jagori, has carried out a research study on ‘Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’. The study attempts to assess the policy framework for enhancing women’s safety in public spaces and addressing the incidence of violence in Delhi, from the lens of governance and budgets. It analyses some important sectors that have a bearing on women’s safety and the key measures instituted for the support of women survivors of violence.
We have organised a half-day Consultation on Safety Of Women In Public Spaces In Delhi on 20 January 2017, wherein we have shared the findings of the study.
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'
- Roundtable on 'Reforms in International Taxation and Financial Transparency: Towards a Regional Agenda for Asia'
- Consultation on 'Investment in Maternal, Newborn and Child Healthcare (MNCH): Addressing the Gaps in Budgetary Priorities and Processes to Improve Quality of Care'
- Young Scholars’ Conference on ‘Government Finance and Public Policy Issues’
- Conference on 'International Taxation and Regional Cooperation: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia'
- Consultation on 'Public Investment in Nutrition: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Fiscal Architecture in India'