A Roundtable on 'India's Role in the G20: Expectations and Concerns' 6 November, 2015
As part of the Pre-G20 Summit discussion, a Roundtable was organised by CBGA, WNTA and Oxfam India on 5 November 2015, in which representatives from various CSO networks gathered to discuss possible forms of engagement and their expectations and concerns from the G20 Summit, 2015. The group came up with a collective statement (policy-asks) on critical issues that were on the G20 Agenda, 2015. This statement was shared with India’s G20 Secretariat, the G20 Indian Sherpa and other officials at the Turkish Presidency.
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'