Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India' 12 October, 2017
CBGA and Public Services International (PSI) organised a collaborative mid-term strategy meeting titled 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India' on October 12, 2017 in New Delhi.
The meeting witnessed the participation of leaders of public sector trade unions, academics, researchers and civil society organisations. Discussions centred around the linkages between development and the need to raise domestic resources progressively, impact of the international tax system and international financial architecture on national tax systems, the recently introduced Goods and Services Tax in India and mapping the landscape of public discourse on tax in India.
- 'Of Hits and Misses' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'