National Convention on Union Budget 2015-16 8-9 January, 2015
A National Convention on Union Budget 2015-16 was organized by People’s Budget Initiative on January 8-9, 2015 in New Delhi. Over two hundred participants from civil society organisations from nearly twenty States participated in the deliberations to discuss the priorities for the forthcoming Union Budget from the perspective of the marginalised sections of the population.
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'