Programme 'The Journey Thus Far: Celebrating 10 Years of CBGA' 14 December, 2015
It was a proud moment for CBGA as it completes the decade long journey embarked on since 2005. Along with an attempt to create spaces for transparency and accountability through rigorous analysis of government budgets, CBGA has also fostered peoples’ participation on a range of public policy issues by demystifying them. It has at the same time stood for the progressivity in the country’s fiscal policy so as to make government interventions across sectors more responsive to the needs and rights of the underprivileged sections. With the governance and public policy debates in India getting more intense over the recent years, the role of CBGA becomes even more crucial. As CBGA moves ahead in its journey, it sincerely looks forward to strengthen the partnership with all its stakeholders as this decade-long journey would not have been possible without their substantive contribution towards its mission.
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'