Regional Workshops 28 January, 2015
Four Regional workshops on Inequality were conceptualised with a purpose of strengthening the capacity of CSOs from across the country to engage with global policy-making fora (such as the G20 and BRICS) and articulate their priorities and policy-asks from them. The first regional workshop was organised in Trivandrum, Kerala (with participants across South India) on 28-29 January 2015. The second was organised in Ranchi, Jharkhand (with participants across East and Central India) on 5-6 February 2015 and the third in Guwahati, Assam (with participants across the North-East region) on 10-11 February 2015. The fourth Workshop was organised in Jaipur, Rajasthan (with participants from North and Central India) on 27-28 March 2015. These workshops helped create an informed civil society group that can constructively engage and influence the discourse on inequality on global policy-making fora.
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'