Roundtable on 'Reforms in International Taxation and Financial Transparency: Towards a Regional Agenda for Asia' 21 November, 2016
Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability, with the Financial Transparency Coalition, has convened a meeting with Tax Administrators, academics, experts and civil society organisations from various Asian countries, titled 'Reforms in International Taxation and Financial Transparency: Towards a Regional Agenda for Asia' on November 21, 2016 in New Delhi. The Round Table facilitated discussions on the national and sub-regional priorities with regard to international taxation and financial transparency in Asia, cooperation on international tax matters between Asian countries, and the loopholes in regional cooperation that need to be addressed through global processes.
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'
- Roundtable on 'Reforms in International Taxation and Financial Transparency: Towards a Regional Agenda for Asia'
- Consultation on 'Investment in Maternal, Newborn and Child Healthcare (MNCH): Addressing the Gaps in Budgetary Priorities and Processes to Improve Quality of Care'
- Young Scholars’ Conference on ‘Government Finance and Public Policy Issues’
- Conference on 'International Taxation and Regional Cooperation: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia'