Conference on 'Towards a Southern Narrative on Inequality' 16 April, 2015
An International conference on "Towards a Southern Narrative on Inequality" was organised on 16 April 2015 and the following day on 17 April 2015, a conference on the "Role of Emerging Powers and India and the World" was organised in collaboration with Oxfam India. They were attended by participants from the ECSN BRICSAM Network and Indian civil society organisations engaging with global policy-making fora such as the G20 and BRICS. The objective of these two conferences was to shape the engagement of southern voices from civil society in global platforms and ensure engagement of socially-excluded groups into the processes. It created a platform for experience-sharing and cross-learning on challenges and opportunities for civil society in engaging with such fora and identifying key entry points for CSO inputs.
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'