CBGA has organised a panel discussion on the Budget with economists, policy researchers, social activists and political representatives. The main purpose of this was to facilitate an informed discussion on Union Budget, particularly around the...
Increasingly, people across the country are keen to understand and participate meaningfully in discussions on government budgets. But, the limited availability of relevant and accessible information on budgets at different levels has been a...
CBGA, in collaboration with Jagori, has carried out a research study on ‘Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’. The study attempts to assess the policy framework for enhancing women’s safety in public...
We have organised a JSA-PBI National Consultation on “Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India” on 17-18 January, 2017 at YMCA, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi. This consultation was organised jointly by Jan Swasthya Abhiyan (JSA)...
CBGA, in collaboration with Child Rights and You (CRY), has carried out a research study on government financing of school education in India. The analysis, covering the budgets of all the states over a four year period (2012-13 to 2015-16),...
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'