CBGA carries out an in depth analysis of the Union Budget, within 24 hours of its presentation in the Parliament every year, and organises a panel discussion on the Budget with eminent economists, policy researchers and social activists. The main...
Conference on 'Recent Changes in India’s Fiscal Architecture: Implications for Development Policy and Social Inclusion'
The landscape of fiscal policy, development planning and budgetary processes in India has witnessed number of changes over the last two years, and, some of these changes are still underway. In such a backdrop, CBGA has organised a two-day...
It was a proud moment for CBGA as it completes the decade long journey embarked on since 2005. Along with an attempt to create spaces for transparency and accountability through rigorous analysis of government budgets, CBGA has also fostered...
As part of the Pre-G20 Summit discussion, a Roundtable was organised by CBGA, WNTA and Oxfam India on 5 November 2015, in which representatives from various CSO networks gathered to discuss possible forms of engagement and their expectations and...
An International conference on "Towards a Southern Narrative on Inequality" was organised on 16 April 2015 and the following day on 17 April 2015, a conference on the "Role of Emerging Powers and India and the World" was organised in collaboration...
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'