Many have heralded the introduction of the GST as the single most important reform that has been initiated in the arena of indirect tax system in India. The main objective of GST is to simplify the...
For a vast developing country like India with layers of governing institutions, a policy framework on water has been long due. Although, India has a National Water Policy since 1987, the current...
- Cracking the Whip on Shell Companies? Not Really
- नोटबंदी से टूटी है खेती की कमर, बड़े कदम उठाए बिना नहीं बनेगी बात
- Govt's war on black money will not be complete unless tax evasion by big corporates is curbed
- Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
- Can the Green Climate Fund lead to a more democratic climate finance governance?
- जीएसटी एवं उपभोक्ताओं पर इसका प्रभाव on
- Transparency in Corporate Ownership Key to Breaking India’s Financial Secrecy on
- Demonetisation: More important to address deeper problems in war against black money on
- Union Budget 2017: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan gets good funds but what about water? on
- Budgeting for quality education on