As the post demonetisation scenario plays out, within the first four days, total cash flow to the banks had touched Rs 3 lakh crore. So, if the main rationale behind this drastic step is that large...
The decision to ban the existing Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currency notes as legal tender in one stroke is a bold measure taken by the government. While estimating the scale of black economy in the country...
- Cracking the Whip on Shell Companies? Not Really
- नोटबंदी से टूटी है खेती की कमर, बड़े कदम उठाए बिना नहीं बनेगी बात
- Govt's war on black money will not be complete unless tax evasion by big corporates is curbed
- Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
- Can the Green Climate Fund lead to a more democratic climate finance governance?
- जीएसटी एवं उपभोक्ताओं पर इसका प्रभाव on
- Transparency in Corporate Ownership Key to Breaking India’s Financial Secrecy on
- Demonetisation: More important to address deeper problems in war against black money on
- Union Budget 2017: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan gets good funds but what about water? on
- Budgeting for quality education on