गुजरे साल 8 नवंबर को प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने 1,000 रुपए और 500 रुपए के नोट बंद...
Exactly a year ago, when the government banned the high-value currency notes declaring that the move will curb the size of black economy in the country, many people hoped that ‘’short term pain...
Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
Last year, on 8 November, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the obsolescence of two high value paper currency, Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes, constituting 86 percent of the total cash money in...
- Cracking the Whip on Shell Companies? Not Really
- नोटबंदी से टूटी है खेती की कमर, बड़े कदम उठाए बिना नहीं बनेगी बात
- Govt's war on black money will not be complete unless tax evasion by big corporates is curbed
- Demonetisation dealt a body blow to agriculture; govt should find holistic solution to farmer debt issue
- Can the Green Climate Fund lead to a more democratic climate finance governance?
- जीएसटी एवं उपभोक्ताओं पर इसका प्रभाव on
- Transparency in Corporate Ownership Key to Breaking India’s Financial Secrecy on
- Demonetisation: More important to address deeper problems in war against black money on
- Union Budget 2017: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan gets good funds but what about water? on
- Budgeting for quality education on