CBGA has organised a panel discussion on the Budget with economists, policy researchers, social activists and political representatives. The main purpose of this was to facilitate an informed discussion on Union Budget, particularly around the...
Increasingly, people across the country are keen to understand and participate meaningfully in discussions on government budgets. But, the limited availability of relevant and accessible information on budgets at different levels has been a...
CBGA, in collaboration with Jagori, has carried out a research study on ‘Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’. The study attempts to assess the policy framework for enhancing women’s safety in public...
We have organised a JSA-PBI National Consultation on “Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India” on 17-18 January, 2017 at YMCA, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi. This consultation was organised jointly by Jan Swasthya Abhiyan (JSA)...
CBGA, in collaboration with Child Rights and You (CRY), has carried out a research study on government financing of school education in India. The analysis, covering the budgets of all the states over a four year period (2012-13 to 2015-16),...
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'
- Roundtable on 'Reforms in International Taxation and Financial Transparency: Towards a Regional Agenda for Asia'
- Consultation on 'Investment in Maternal, Newborn and Child Healthcare (MNCH): Addressing the Gaps in Budgetary Priorities and Processes to Improve Quality of Care'
- Young Scholars’ Conference on ‘Government Finance and Public Policy Issues’
- Conference on 'International Taxation and Regional Cooperation: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia'
- Consultation on 'Public Investment in Nutrition: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Fiscal Architecture in India'