Roundtable on 'Reforms in International Taxation and Financial Transparency: Towards a Regional Agenda for Asia'
Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability, with the Financial Transparency Coalition, has convened a meeting with Tax Administrators, academics, experts and civil society organisations from various Asian countries, titled 'Reforms in...
Consultation on 'Investment in Maternal, Newborn and Child Healthcare (MNCH): Addressing the Gaps in Budgetary Priorities and Processes to Improve Quality of Care'
Given the criticality of MNCH concerns in India, there is a need to ensure that budgetary policies accord adequate priority to investment in MNCH. This is all the more important in the context of the changed fiscal architecture in the country. Also,...
The debates pertaining to government finance and public policies have witnessed a remarkable level of engagement of the academia as well as the civil society over the last decade. With governance and public policy debates getting more intense...
Conference on 'International Taxation and Regional Cooperation: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia'
Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability (CBGA) and Financial Transparency Coalition (FTC) has organised a two-day Conference on ‘International Taxation and Regional Cooperation: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia’ on March 29-30,...
Consultation on 'Public Investment in Nutrition: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Fiscal Architecture in India'
CBGA and Unicef has organised a day-long Consultation on ‘Public Investment in Nutrition: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Fiscal Architecture in India’ on March 11, 2016. The Consultation had brought together experts from the nutrition...
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2018-19
- Mid-term strategy meeting on 'Creating a Tax Justice Narrative in India'
- National Convention on 'Civil Society Budget Work and Governance Accountability in India: Continuity and Change'
- Orientation Workshop on 'Fault Lines in the International Tax System and Illicit Financial Flows'
- Panel Discussion on 'India’s Investment in Nutrition: States’ Role and Response'
- 'What Do the Numbers Tell?' - A Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2017-18
- Consultation on 'Opening Up Access to Budget Data in India'
- Consultation on 'Safety of Women in Public Spaces in Delhi: Governance and Budgetary Challenges’
- JSA-PBI National Consultation on 'Strengthening Public Provisioning of Healthcare in India'
- Consultation on 'Government Financing of School Education in India'